Another year the Tertulia Cofrade “El Rinconcillo” announces its famous photography contest to illustrate the Holy Week Poster. It is a contest in which all those who wish may participate, as long as they meet the requirements of the competition rules, which in this edition will be the following:
The contest materials will be:
– Digital photos without retouching, with a maximum resolution of 300 pixels and an approximate size of A4 (210 x 297mm.) Photos digitally manipulated will be excluded from the selection.
– Any type of artistic representation painted on a flat surface, presenting the original and digitizing it.
– The maximum number of images would be 5 per CD or DVD, its size will not exceed; of 210 x 300 mm and 300 pixels / inch.
– The disc will be delivered, along with the personal details of the participant, in a sealed envelope under a pseudonym.
– The Delivery points of said envelopes will be “El Rinconcillo” located at the corner between Gerona 40 and Alhóndiga 2, or at the store where you find this poster, addressing the owner or the person responsible for said store.
– The deadline for delivery of envelopes will be January 23rd, 2018.
– The presentation of the winner and the delivery of the commemorative plaque will be made at the appropriate date and time.
– The prizes will be the publication of the poster, with a review in the radio and internet press and commemorative plaque delivery.
– The envelopes will be returned to their owners. Reserving the right of publication by the Jury of the contest of the winner and two finalists.
– The jury is made up of personalities of our Holy Week and some habitual parishioners of El Rinconcillo.
– It is brought to the attention of any interested person, that the edition of this poster is completely altruistic.